Sunday, August 26, 2012

ISAAC hit Haiti

Dear brothers and sisters,

Greetings to you from our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. How are you  doing??
 I suppose you are well with God. For my family and I, we are fine too with God.
I want thanks each of you for your prayers and inform you that we have some damage in our location of Leogane, we our heartquater is and the village also. 
we have one of those houses , the winds took the roof and there another one,
we lost some tin and some others houses has some little damage, but in Jaqcmel many people lost the roof of their houses and their garden also and animals, the same for PAP, many people are homeless and we have many of them who are members of Good shepherd Lutheran Church, where ReV: Thomas Bernard is the Bishop, please keep those people in your prayers, like I know tomorrow you will worship service, please remind them in your prayer.
God is good and he is good for all of us, because we are one in God.
I hope tonight the people in Haiti will be able to sleep, especially the people in Jacmel, PAP, Port de Paix, Carrefour, Leogane, ect..

Blessings.

Lophane

No comments: